Skip Navigation

[Escalated to 2nd Tier] when i edit a form in expert mode, the changes are not saved.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 1 year ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I am trying to:
Edit a form in expert mode

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
in front end cannot view post related in form field (Compañias).
hidden link
user mloopian11@gmail.com
pass bebenair15
clic in buttom: "NUEVA COTIZACIÓN"

I expected to see:
the html code of the saved form.

Instead, I got:
original code

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

The relationship fields like the 'Compañias' use the autocomplete script 'selec2' by default. But since this form is being loaded inside a popup/modal window, the script is not properly initialized and no options are shown.

I've added use_select2='never' attribute to this field's shortcode so that it uses a regular select field and it is working now in the popup/modal window now:
( https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/forms/cred-shortcodes/#cred_field )

[cred_field field='@compania-cotizacion.parent' class='form-control' output='bootstrap' select_text='--- no establecido ---' required='true' use_select2='never']

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need further assistance.

regards,
Waqar

Tks but

the html code of the saved form dont save
I Edit a form in expert mode

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Thanks for writing back and see what you mean.

Looks like something on the server or the CDN level is caching the content/HTML of the form.

Do I have your permission to download a clone/snapshot of the website to investigate this on a different server?

Yes please.
Tks.

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for the permission.

The issue with the content not saving the form's 'Expert mode' has been reported to the concerned team and will be fixed in the upcoming releases. I'll keep you updated through this ticket.

Meanwhile, you can downgrade to Toolset Forms version 2.6.14, as it only started happening in the latest release (2.6.15).