Skip Navigation

[Resolved] When I access the post creation page on the frontend I receive an error.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: The submit button on my CRED form does not seem to do anything.

Solution: The latest version of CRED, 1.9.3, includes a fix that should resolve the AJAX form submission problem.

This support ticket is created 6 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.09 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by julietA 6 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
dd_LI.jpg

AH! I have fixed it!!!! I was testing everything I could think of and went through the form changing settings and it WORKED when I unchecked "Ajax submission"! The form went through perfectly, the post showed everything including the featured image! I'll attach a post showing the form so others can give it a whirl and see if it's a problem for them!

THANK YOU!

I am marking this as resolved, because it is working as I need it to, though I am not sure if the Ajax thing is still a bug or not to be honest. It is not necessary for me to have my forms submitted that way as long as it works otherwise! But you might report that there is still an error there.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.