Skip Navigation

[Resolved] We lost all rendering of a content template

This support ticket is created 8 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 4.10 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by John Mac 8 years ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am trying to:
Continue to work on out site, Gaiainnovations.org. But today when I logged in, I have lost the rendering our custom post type.

WP-Tools is a confusing plugin with the mix of Views, Content Templates, Layouts and how to go together. But I we had it working, and today I have no clue why the custom post types don't show the content on the frontend correctly.

I'm pretty sure nothing is changed, and I see the code. Everything looks correct as last time I worked on the site.

Using the latest Divi 2.7.10
All WP-Types plugin is the latest update

Let me know if you need login to the site for checking.

I visited this URL:
hidden link

I expected to see:
hidden link

Instead, I got:
hidden link

Dear Johnny,

I assume you are using "Toolset Divi Integration" in your website.
Please try this:
1) Make sure you are following our document to setup your layout.
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/toolset-divi-integration/
And Layouts document:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/#layouts

2) deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme, and test again

3) If the problem still exists, please duplicate same problem in a test site, , and fill below private detail box with login details and FTP access, also point out the problem page URL and layout URL, I need a live website to test and debug, thanks

Luo, hello!

Haha, I figured this issue out. For some reason, the custom post type had been set to use a Layout instead of the Template for that post type. All good now 🙂

But I have another question about a problem we have with rendering the layout on a page. Should I just add that here, or start a new post?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.