Skip Navigation

[Resolved] waqas please 3 of final 3!!

This support ticket is created 4 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by martinP-13 4 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

here hidden link if scroll to bottom drop down "VIEW THE RESULTS OF ALL EVENTS WHERE TEST PERSON F WAS A JUDGE."

i have got a little into it ( the above 3 boxes will just be duplicated with different roles aplied) but as you can see from the views its very messing and not really functioning that well , how would i build this view so it showed the related events results if test person f was the judge at the event )

thanks waqar im so close now to never having to look at toolset again, it is a bit above me to be honest , maybe to much for a hobbyist.... the system is fantastic but the roles seem to have been a thorn in my side displaying what i want.....

Untitled.png

i have made good strides into this and have 2 issues (when i have these sorted i can complete this whole page and its related views)
hidden link

click and expand VIEW THE RESULTS OF ALL EVENTS WHERE TEST PERSON F WAS A JUDGE.

it now shows all events related to test person f , as a owner ,handler,breeder and judge , i need this view to ONLY show events related to test person f as a JUDGE, i have tried but cant seem to get this ,

also on this same part it is showing dogs places that are not related to this event ( see image included) , if i can get this working i can copy for the remaining views on this page as they are all roles.

on the attached image the event is under VIEW THE RESULTS OF ALL EVENTS WHERE TEST PERSON F WAS A JUDGE.
and is mucaster gundog club test

thankyou

Hi Martin,

I've checked your website's view "view to show judge appearances in events single person page" and it is correctly set to show the "Person Appearances" posts related to the current person.

To narrow it down to bring in results with a specific role "judge", you'll need to include a query filter for custom field "Person Appearance Role" with a value "Judge".
( screenshot: hidden link )

As for the wrong positions showing, I noticed that the following shortcode is being used in the view "view to show judge appearances in events single person page":

[wpv-view name="view-to-show-dog-appearances-in-single-event-page-1" wpvrelatedto="[wpv-post-id item='@event-dog-appearance.parent']"]

But here item='@event-dog-appearance.parent' won't return any value, so the correct usage would be:

[wpv-view name="view-to-show-dog-appearances-in-single-event-page-1" wpvrelatedto="[wpv-post-id item='@event-person-appearance.parent']"]

regards,
Waqar

thnakyou waqar , thats just ace!! i presume i can duplicate this view and amend judge to breeder,handler or owner ?
thanks again

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.