Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Views conflict with UABB

This support ticket is created 6 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by davidM-17 6 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
views-error.png
map-correct.png

I am trying to: Prior to the latest update the map worked correctly. If I disable Views then the map works correctly.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: The icons placed on the map over the appropriate state. Please see screenshots.

Instead, I got: The text running down the page.

I suspect that the JavaScript or CSS for the Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder are conflicting with Views. It did work previously. UABB is made by the company that makes the Astra theme.

I have a full backup and you can activate / deactivate plugins and install duplicator and make a snapshot if it helps you.

Dear David,

Thanks for the details, I can see you have already deactivate the Views plugin in your website, and I just test the problem URL as a guest user, the problem still persists:
hidden link

Can you confirm it? and I tried to deactivate Types plugin in your website, the problem still persists, so the problem persists even without Toolset plugins, I suggest you ask help from the UABB plugin for it.

Thank you Luo.

The behavior reported, the map not working with Views enabled but working with it disabled, is what I saw when logged in. Your observation that the issue presented for a logged out user got me thinking that perhaps there was a cache issue involved. With testing I found that the behavior seen for logged out users was a result of the Varnish cache. I should have disabled that before submitting the ticket.

I disabled the Varnish and site caching and original behavior is observed whether logged in or not: With the Views plugin active the map overlays do not work properly and with it disabled they do. Can you please take a look and confirm that?

I understand that it is difficult to determine the culprit when there are plugin conflicts and I am happy to contact the UABB support, but I thought to start with Toolset since it functions with Views disabled. Is that OK?

Thank you,

David

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.