Skip Navigation

[Resolved] view does not show in template

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The issue here is that the user's view isn't showing on their page.

Solution:

In this user's case it was that his page was not showing any information at all even with views disabled. What I would recommend doing is to check if your page is displaying the default content then add your view to it.

This support ticket is created 5 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bob 5 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Bob

I'm not quite seeing what I'm missing here...
I've got a view with a divi 'loop item template' attached. I get a blank page as result: hidden link

I used this walkthrough: https://toolset.com/documentation/recommended-themes/toolset-divi-integration/list-posts-with-custom-searches-and-maps/

What am I doing wrong here?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Bob,

It seems that something is wrong with this page itself as it does not show anything at all.

Could you create a new page and test it with some content before adding the view to it ?

Thanks,
Shane

Bob

Hi Shane,

Here you go: hidden link

You're not seeing a menu... This is disabled and where needed added through a divi library item.

Bob

Strange brew... Now it's there.. sorry for wasting your time 😉

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.