Skip Navigation

[Resolved] using xtheme and but want to integrate some of bootstrap and its css

This support ticket is created 7 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Author

I am trying to: using xtheme and but want to integrate some of bootstrap and its css

I visited this URL:

I expected to see: that bootstrap css etc. would work

Instead, I got: it is not picking up the bootstrap code or CSS

Hi, can you give me some more information so I can help?

- Please fill out your debug information as described here: https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/ NOTE: Please be sure to check the box to indicate you can provide debug info and paste your debug info in the debug field provided, and NOT in the general response field.
- Please provide a URL where I can see the problem occurring.
- Please provide a screenshot if no URL is available for me to test.
- Please go to Toolset > Settings and scroll down to the bottom of the page. You have some settings here that tell Toolset how to handle Bootstrap. If your theme loads it already, you can instruct Toolset not to load it. If your theme does not load it already, you can tell Toolset which version it should load. Please try these settings and let me know the results.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.