Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Using the conditional group inside a form for a radio button not working

This support ticket is created 2 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.24 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by youssefe 2 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

(u must be logged in to see it)
I am trying to:
i've put a conditional group to show certain inputs according to the value of a radio button "Mon Plan" (Pro,Gold or Platinium) with values in the database accordingly (100,200 and 300), u find it here :
hidden link
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
I expected to see:
to see the form and the conditional group since in my test case it matches the condition (Mon Plan = 100)
Instead, I got:
The conditional groupe shows but disappears in a second !

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I noticed that the "Mon Plan" field wasn't included in the form. The way conditional field group works, the field used for conditional evaluation, needs to be included in the form.

To make this work, you can follow these steps:

1. Please include the "Mon Plan" field and the conditional field group will function correctly.

2. If you don't want this "Mon Plan" field to be available for editing, you can hide it, by adding some custom CSS code in the form's "CSS editor":

label[for*="mon-plan"],
.js-wpt-field-items[data-item_name*="mon-plan"]{
  display: none;
}

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.