Skip Navigation

[Resolved] using Divi – no wordpress archiev content .

This support ticket is created 7 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Author

HI Luo,

I installed Divi to use, after activation and setup i could not see any word press achieve anymore.
Pls login with your credentials and see to it. thanks
site.com/landed-house/

if you go to home page, there is slider below. its not working too . i tried to disable the layout plugin and it works. so its the layout plugin.

Hi, Luo, it seems the latest divi version has an issue with the toolset and it's still unresolved.

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/divi-just-pushed-a-major-update-that-breaks-page-layouts-with-toolset-installed/

what is your recommendation's on the choice of page builder pls?

Do i need to disable the Layout plugins for Divi to work?

Dear C6410,

I assume we are talking about your website:
hidden link

I tried to login into your website, with user name "support_ts", but get this error message:
ERROR: Invalid username.

Please provide a valid credentials of your website in below private detail box.

Q1) could not see any word press achieve anymore

Please check these:
1) check if you are using some layouts for those wordpress archive page, if there is, you can disable it, and test again.
2) Dashboard-> Settings-> Layouts
Option "What to display if no layout is assigned to content", choose "What the theme would output"

Q2) It seems to be another compatibility problem, please create a new thread for it, this will help other users to find the answers.

Just an update: I'm using the extra theme + divi builder , not the divi main theme. its same as what they claim. thanks

Hi, here the reply.

Please check these:
1) check if you are using some layouts for those WordPress archive page, if there is, you can disable it, and test again.

Yes, disabled it and its displaying the WordPress archives, May i understand or have some explanations behind this? - But the single page is not displaying still.

2) Dashboard-> Settings-> Layouts
Option "What to display if no layout is assigned to content", choose "What the theme would output"
it was always like this

thanks

Q1) May i understand or have some explanations behind this?
If you are using Layouts to design a wordpress archive page, it will override the Views wordpress archive settings.

Q2) But the single page is not displaying still.
I think this is a new question, please create a new thread for it, again:
his will help other users to find the answers.

ok. agree , thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.