Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Using Access causes a error

This support ticket is created 7 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Bobby339 7 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Hello! Any update on this? It's coming up on the ONE MONTH mark since this ticket was submitted. Really need to get this resolved.

Hi Bobby,

This Mohammed, the Toolset team leader.

I'm posting this to inform you that Minesh is on vacation these days and annother supporter from the team will follow up with you.

About the issue, I wanted to update you that the development team is already aware of it and already proposed a fix.

So, please wait and we will get back and update you once we get a solution.

Thanks.

Hi Mohammed, Thank you for the update.

Is there an update on this ticket? If not, can this be escalated to a higher priority or can I set up a Google Hangout with an expert to get this resolved?

This ticket has been open for 29 days and still no solution, this is severely screwing things up for me. I need to launch this website immediately but can't because of the PHP errors.

Please help.

Hi,

Minesh will get back today but I've followed the issue and I found that the developers have provided a fix for the issue and it may be fixed soon.

So, please keep watching this ticket and we will update you.

Thanks.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Could you please download and unzip the file and replace the helper.php file at path and try to resolve your issue.:
Path => plugins/types-access/includes

Download following zip:
hidden link

Please make backup or original Helpler.php file

That fixed the problem! Thank you very much! I'm assuming that file will be in the next Access/Types release as well?

Thanks!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.