Skip Navigation

[Resolved] user form not submitting

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

hidden link
User form is not submitting / creating accounts

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I just tested the user form and it worked to successfully create a user account.

Can you please test the form again and let me know about the exact steps and errors, in case it doesn't work?

regards,
Waqar

It is not working. When I submit the form, there is no confirmation or page change. It just refreshes and shows the form again, still filled in with the responses.

Okay, very strange. It seemed to have worked the second time.
Possibly it was because the email had already been used. Is there a way to give an alert if the email has already been registered?

Waqar
Supporter

Thanks for writing back.

If a user is already registered with an email, the form shows the default validation error message "Sorry, that email address is already used!".

I'll recommend clearing all involved caches and then checking the form again. In case, you still notice something is off, you're welcome to share temporary admin login details, in reply to this message.

Note: Your next reply will be private and it is recommended to make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for sharing the admin access.

I noticed that in your user form "Find My Material Registration", the default "Form messages" field was removed.

I've added it back ( screenshot: hidden link ) and the form messages are showing now ( screenshot: hidden link ).

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.