Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Update of translations

This support ticket is created 7 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Juan 7 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Juan.

Author

I am trying to setup my red forms

I expected to see:

À quel moment envoyer cette notification :

Quand le formulaire est envoyé

Quand le statut du formulaire change pour

Quand les champs personnalisés sont modifiés

Instead, I got:

À quel moment envoyer cette notification :

À quel moment envoyer le formulaire

À quel moment le statut de publication change pour :

Quand les champs personnalisés sont modifiés

In fact, the translation here is very disturbing and I think it has to be corrected quickly. I can help in french…

Juan
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Cedric

Thanks for the feedback.

We have been working lately to try to improve and extend our translations, since we have made lots of changes to our user interfaces and sometimes it is hard to track everything that we updated. Also, existing translations should get some extra love indeed 🙂

I am sending your feedback to the relevant team, so the weird translations get reviewed.

Regards.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.