Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Unable to Download Maps Module

This support ticket is created 2 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author

I am trying to: Install Maps Module

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Maps Module Downloaded

Instead, I got: Download Failed (Forbidden)

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

During testing on my website, I was able to reproduce this issue.

If the ‘Toolset Framework Installer’ plugin has been activated on the website, it is not possible to install the Toolset Maps plugin from the admin area. It fails with the message 'Download failed. (Forbidden)'.

I've shared this report with the concerned team and appreciate you brought this forward.

For now, you can use any of these two options to install the Toolset Maps plugin:

1. You can download the Toolset Maps plugin from the downloads page ( https://toolset.com/account/downloads/ ) and then install it by using the plugin upload option at WP Admin -> Plugins -> Add New

OR

2. You can deactivate the ‘Toolset Framework Installer’ plugin and re-register the Toolset plugins on the website with a newly generated site key. After the registration, you'll have to make sure that the Toolset Maps plugin is installed before the ‘Toolset Framework Installer’ plugin is activated again.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards.
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.