Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Trying to upload images but getting Verification: 69de2347130982e4 and no image

This support ticket is created 2 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by LisaA1200 2 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 10.11.47 PM.png

Clients try to upload an image and it won't upload. i tried it and got a failed verification error and it shows at the top of the site. Then it looks like the form goes, but no image is uploaded. My clients need to get this to work correctly. That is why I purchased this plugin so they can submit their own info to the website.

Hello,

I can login into your website, where can I see the problem you mentioned above?
Please provide detail steps to reproduce the same problem, also point out the problem page URLs, thanks

I thought you couldn't login, so I changed the password to: Ahotsummerdayin2021
However, I try to go to this page: hidden link
but I get the error code uploading an image.
Then if I can get the image to upload, it is not showing on this page: hidden link

The first image we upload should be the featured image.

Thanks for the details, I have tried it with my chrome browser, it works fine, I can upload the image files without any problem, you can see it here:
hidden link

And:
hidden link

What error message did you get when upload the images?
And can you try with username "toolset", and provide detail steps to reproduce the same problem

doglist.jpg
screenshot.jpg
screenshot2.jpg

Something strange is going on with this site. I'm not seeing the dogs listed on the backend. The ones showing aren't listed in the backend. I have a verification code at the top of my page that was there since I last tried to upload an image.
I'm sending 3 images of what I'm seeing in the backend, so you understand how messed up this is.
Please see what is going on. I logged in as toolset and see the same thing.
I updated the password to. Hotsummerday2021
Please help me figure this out. My client needs to sell her puppies.
thanks

error-screenshot.jpg

I just did another test post myself. This is what happened

I've finally got the page refreshed and I'm not seeing the test dogs now. (thankfully). But the last dog I tried to upload, with images, I got that error about it failed...... The verification code is seen at the top of the page too.
I need to get this figured out for my client to upload her dogs info and pictures. thanks.

I have tried it again, it works fine, I can upload image files and submit the form without any problem, see my video capature:
hidden link

Since you are using the "SiteGround Optimizer" plugin, it will cache the Toolset Forms plugin nonce field value, I suggest you exclude the "New Submission" page URL here:
Dashboard-> SG Optimizer-> SuperCacher Settings, in section "Excluding URLs", fill value: new-submission/
And test again

That seemed to take care of not seeing the pictures. I'll try to get that added to all my sites using toolset. Thanks. My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.