Skip Navigation

[Closed] Toolset views styling issues

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 1 year, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

We set up a "My Account" page for frontend users to be able to see a list of their items for a CPT. In the Toolset view on this page, we have grids and such to layout the content for the items. When viewing on the frontend by any user, we are getting a toolsetCommonES undefined error. This is causing issues with the styling as none of the grid items are working/displaying as expected.

Looking over other issues where people have had this same problem, it was stated that there was a plugin conflict. I was able to locate the All In One SEO plugin as the culprit for our site. Since this is really SEO only, I am not sure what they would be doing to cause the file to not be loaded. I see you are checking to make sure it isn't an admin view and then checking to see if the toolset-common-es-frontend has been registered or not, then finally calling the enqueue for this. I assume some how this isn't getting registered as I did try to force the enqueue in my custom theme and it isn't changing anything.

We have a staging of the site and I was able to turn the All In One off and this issue goes away. We have to use this plugin for the SEO so need to find out why it is causing the issues. I don't have any temp workaround just yet so any help you can do in locating this and trying to provide a patch on your end or a workaround we can implement on our end.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi there

You say you found similar reports where "it was stated" there was a plugin conflict.

Do you recall where you saw that? I'm trying to see if we have an existing internal ticket about this but am having problems finding one.

Also, it doesn't seem to be sufficient to just install and set up All in One SEO, I just tried that on my own test site, and a View output as a grid works fine. Do you have any more details about the settings of the SEO plugin that would be required to reproduce the issue?

There are other tickets with the toolsetCommonEsnot defined and your support mentioned checking plugins

Hello,

Are you using other Optimization Plugin in your website?
Please try to follow our document to exclude Toolset resource files from the Optimization Plugin:
https://toolset.com/faq/how-to-use-optimization-plugins-with-toolset/

No there is not an optimization plugin on the site. This is why I started to check other plugins and found that when I deactivate the All In One SEO plugin, the issue goes away. Re-enabling the plugin, the problem comes back. The issue is the toolsetCommonES is not being loaded on the page via a toolset-common-es-frontend file not being on the rendered page.

There is no instance of the toolset-common-es-frontend.js file being loaded on the page. I found multiple instances of files with this file name being set up to be registered and enqueued but for some reason it isn't being registered when All In One SEO is enabled. As I mentioned, I also tried to force the enqueue in on my theme, but I don't think it was registered. I stopped debugging at that time and put the ticket in as I had already spent time digging around and finding a plugin that seemed to be the culprit.

Please share a test site with the same problem, fill the test site credentials in below private message box, also point out the problem post URL, I need to test and debug it in a live website, thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Toolset views styling issues’ is closed to new replies.