Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset view opening the wrong link

This support ticket is created 2 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by deliap 2 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

I am trying to: We in the process of migrating our website hidden link to hidden link and the toolset views are not longer working on the new site. Both sites have active licences.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: When I click on a individual post - I expect the post to open but this is not happening. Before when you clicked on the image / title it would open the post but this is not happening. You can see how it should work on the current live site hidden link

Instead, I got: When you click on the post image - an image opens and when you click on the title - you get an error message saying "Page not found"

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting Toolset support.

In the hidden link site, both the image and the title redirect to the post's single page. And I am getting a down for maintenance page instead of a 404 error page. Check this screenshot hidden link

I would say that the site uses a plugin or a custom code that restricts access to single post pages. Please check if this happens when:
- Only Toolset plugins are activated. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with another plugin.
- The theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty-Twenty. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
If the problem disappears, start activating one at a time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

It may also be an issue with the rewrite rules. Save the permalinks structure twice in Settings->Permalinks to purge the rewrite rules configuration.

If that does not help find the cause of the issue, I'll need to log into your website and check it further. Your next reply will be private to let you share credentials safely. ** Make a database backup before sharing credentials. **

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.