Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset view is conflicting with elementor archive template.

This support ticket is created 4 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Himanshu Agarwal 4 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Hi,

I have created a category archive template with elementor.

I also have some views in toolset for custom display post.

But when i am activating toolset view elementor archive templates show nothing and with deactivating toolset view elementor archive working fine.

Earlier, I was using toolset archive template for post or category archives, I deleted the archive template from toolset as i need use elementor archive template, still elementor archive template is not working.

Please help me to solve this.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

As discussed in chat I need duplicator copy of your site to troubleshoot this issue further.
=> https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Hey, after checked by this content is showing in all post excerpt

Content Template debug: Calling functions are WP_Hook::apply_filters, wp_trim_excerpt, WP_Hook::apply_filters

Please let me know how to remove this?

Minesh
Supporter

Content Template debug: Calling functions are WP_Hook::apply_filters, wp_trim_excerpt, WP_Hook::apply_filters
==>
Ok - I've removed that settings.

As discussed in chat I need duplicator copy of your site to troubleshoot this issue further.
=> https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

The Google drive link you shared to download the package needs permission to download it. Can you please grant full permissions so that anyone of our supporters should be able to download the package. For now, I could not able to download the package.

Minesh
Supporter

I try to load the duplicator package on my install but whenever I try to log in it logged in successfully but on the site hidden link, not on my local test site.

I tried to deactivate all plugins from the database but still, if I try to load the hidden link it redirects back to the live site: hidden link.

Have you added any redirection script to your theme files or using any plugin? as whenever I try to load the local site admin it redirects back to hidden link. We do not recommend to troubleshoot on your production site.

Please send me a duplicator copy by removing your custom redirections if any. I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

There is not redirection added, still i replaced the zip files with new in google drive. Link is same that i shared earlier with you.

Minesh
Supporter

I checked with my local test install with brand new site where I installed the Toolset plugins, elementor, installed Genesis and News Pro theme and created the category archive using elementor but I do not able to reproduce the issue with my test site.

With the duplicator you shared, I can still see the issue and I've reported this exception to our next level support for further debugging, strange this is that, as soon as you deactivate the views on your duplicator, all term archives display the results.

I'll be back in touch with you as soon as I get updates from next level support.

Minesh
Supporter

I got the news from next level support that on the following page:
=> hidden link

You will see the button "Clear 36 posts", please check the following screenshot:
=> hidden link

If you click on that button, then the category archive link works for all terms. Can you please check and confirm it works at your end as well.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.