Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset not providing support for serious responsive display issue

This support ticket is created 2 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by CharlesB2907 2 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
Screenshot_27.jpg

I provide admin credentials twice for a VERY SERIOUS responsive display issue and instead of your support, I get your friendly bot message indicating that my ticket is being closed due to no response.... all while I'm getting numerous complaints from users.

You single item view IS NOT RESPONSIVE our our site and I would like to know it any support agent will take this issue seriously?

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

I assume you are referring to this ticket: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/toolset-image-block-not-responsive/

I see that you have today provided the access credentials requested by Jamal, who will now be able to proceed with investigating the problem.

I'm sorry. but it seems like your earlier attempt to provide credentials failed, possibly a network outage or server issue at the time you were submitting your reply, so there is no record of an earlier reply.

The clean-up robot automatically sends a notification when a user update is expected but not forthcoming, and although it may have been annoying to receive it when you had already attempted a reply, it did in this case alert you to the problem, so now we can look at resolving your problem.

I'm messaging Jamal so that he gives your ticket prompt attention.

Sorry again for the technical problems.

Thank you for the update.

I attempted to edit the original ticket with as much of the original information as I could re-assemble and compose from the lost submission.

Thank you.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and my apologies for the late reply.

I have already replied to your original ticket. Please mark this one as resolved and let's continue on the original ticket.

All the best,
Jamal

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.