Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Maps conflicts with Jetpack's Google Translate widget

This support ticket is created 2 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Robert 2 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
undefined.jpg

I am trying to: continue using both plugins on the same website

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: a map at the bottom of the page

Instead, I got: javascript errors. By a process of elimination I discovered that removing the Jetpack Google Translate widget resolved the problem. Therefore, you will see the map as intenDed when you visit the link above. However, if I reenable the Jetpack Google Translate widget, the map won't load (see attached image).

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Based on your report I was able to reproduce this issue on my test website as well.

If the Jetpack Google Translate widget is added to the page, the Toolset Map doesn’t load and a script error is shown in the console.

I've shared this report with the concerned team and will keep you updated through this ticket.

Thank you for bringing this forward.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

The fix for this issue has been covered in the latest release of Toolset Maps (2.0.9).

You're welcome to update and let us know, in case the issue still persists.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.