Skip Navigation

[Resolved] toolset layout replaces theme's bbpress and buddypress layout with..

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 7 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 7 years ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
112.png
113.png
121.png
123.png

I am using theme "Bimber"

when I activate layout plugin, theme's bbpress layouts is replaced by theme's home page post archive page.
Buddypress profile page loses cover image and profile picture area when layouts plugin is activated.

Plase help

Dear Carious,

This is a compatibility problem: bbpress+ Layouts + Bimber theme, I suggest you check these first:
1) We need to know if there is any other compatibility problem, please deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme 2017, and test again

2) Dashboard-> Toolset-> Layouts
Check if there is any layouts is assigned to the post type "Topic", if there is please try to disable it, and test again

3) Dashboard-> Toolset-> Settings-> Layouts
option "What to display if no layout is assigned to content", choose:
What the theme would output

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.