Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Heading Block missing align wide

This support ticket is created 2 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.99 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by nicholasM 2 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I am trying to:
Alignwide a toolset heading block.

The build in WP heading block has the alignwide option for the heading block, however the current version of toolset heading block is missing this. if I have a toolset container aligned wide and inside that I place a heading block I want the option to align it wide.

Okay I understand you'd like to see a "wide" alignment option for the Toolset Heading block. That feature does not currently exist for the Toolset Heading Block, so our developers would need to add that option. The best way to submit feature requests now is to report your request directly to our management team via the contact form here:
https://toolset.com/home/contact-us/suggest-a-new-feature-for-toolset/
Our leadership team reviews these requests and will consider adding wide alignment in an upcoming release of the software.

Thanks for your report!

Done! thanks, wasn't sure if this ever existed as I have be revamping my theme lately to better use WP's new theme.json

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.