Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset functionality is not working.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.09 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Author
screenshot2023.11.10.png

Dear support team

On the administration site
The 'toolset-blocks/heading' block is not supported on your site. Please leave them as they are, convert them to custom html blocks or remove them completely. The message is displayed.
I would like to resolve the cause of this and restore it. I need your support.

Regards,
Yoshihihiko

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Yoshihihiko

I don't have your debug info (https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/) so I can't see what plugin versions you have installed, but it looks like you have updated WordPress to 6.4 but have not updated Toolset plugins.

If you don't see an update notice on your plugins page, click the registered link for one of the Toolset plugins to take you to the custom Toolset installer page, and use the Check for Updates button, otherwise you can download the latest versions from your downloads page at toolset.com/account/downloads.

Dear nigel ,

As you indicated, I have updated the toolset version. As a result, the admin panel is back to its original state.
I always really appreciate your support because your points are always accurate and correct.

By the way, I thought that the toolset version upgrade would work with the toolset OTGS Installer, and that as long as the OTGS Installer was not working, there was no need to do the upgrade.

I learnt from you today the need to manually check for version upgrades without relying on the OTGS Installer.
I always deeply appreciate your accurate and warm support. Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Yoshihiko

yoshihikoH confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2023-11-10 11:35:09.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.