Skip Navigation

[Closed] Toolset breaks the latest version of Uncanny Automator

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 1 year, 6 months ago.

Author

Uncanny Automator recently switched to using TinyMCE for their WYSIWYG text edit areas (e.g. automated email content.) Since doing so, their WYSIWYG areas are broken if Toolset is also installed. This has to do with Toolset loading up assets on admin pages controlled by automator.

Uncanny provided me with a fix (pasted below) but I thought you might want to investigate this yourself as Toolset and Automator are both very popular plugins. I'm sure I'm not the only person who had this problem!

/*** Fix conflict between Uncanny Automator and Toolset (Automator tinyMCE editor busted) ***/
add_filter( 'automator_conflictive_assets', function($conflictive_assets){
$conflictive_assets['scripts'][] = 'types-tinymce-compatibility';
return $conflictive_assets;
} );

If Toolset does fix this problem on their end, please let me know so I can remove this bit of cruft from my own functions.php. Thanks!

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Thanks for sharing that, I'll update our erratum with those details.

https://toolset.com/errata/uncanny-automator-tinymce-editor-broken-when-using-types-3-4-16/

The topic ‘[Closed] Toolset breaks the latest version of Uncanny Automator’ is closed to new replies.