Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Blocks Labels and Dropdown Text Issues

This support ticket is created 2 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Vincent 2 years, 6 months ago.

Author
blocks-view-dropdown missing.png
blocks-view-label-text-missing.png
blocks-view-label-text-missing-2.png

I am trying to add a View with Toolset Blocks.

1. The Views dropdown list is not visible.
2. The labels are not visible.
3. Labels are visible only when you highlight the section.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

It looks like another plugin (or possibly your child theme) is interfering with the style rules of the Views block wizard.

If you disable other plugins and try again it should be possible to determine which one causes the issue, in which case we can then look into it further to see if we can find a solution.

Hi Nigel,
I disabled everything and have Toolset Blocks activated only. It is still the same.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.