Skip Navigation

[Resolved] This page can't load Google Maps correctly (x2)

This support ticket is created 2 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 2 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I'm showcasing custom post types on Google Map. It worked till yesterday, now we are getting this error message:
This page can't load Google Maps correctly.

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Google API key work, it is tested again
hidden link

Also, we are getting this error message in browser console
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Autocomplete' of undefined
at GeoComplete.initGeocoder (jquery.geocomplete.min.js?ver=1.7.0:8)
at GeoComplete.init (jquery.geocomplete.min.js?ver=1.7.0:8)
at new GeoComplete (jquery.geocomplete.min.js?ver=1.7.0:8)
at HTMLInputElement.<anonymous> (jquery.geocomplete.min.js?ver=1.7.0:8)
at Function.each (jquery.min.js?ver=3.5.1:2)
at s.fn.init.each (jquery.min.js?ver=3.5.1:2)
at s.fn.init.$.fn.geocomplete (jquery.geocomplete.min.js?ver=1.7.0:8)
at WPViews.DistanceFilterFrontend.self.initFormFunctionality (views_filter_distance_frontend.js?ver=2.0.8:123)
at WPViews.DistanceFilterFrontend.self.init (views_filter_distance_frontend.js?ver=2.0.8:72)
at new WPViews.DistanceFilterFrontend (views_filter_distance_frontend.js?ver=2.0.8:221)

I did report this strange behaviour in this thread, but that solution doesn't work in this case.

Can you please advise

Best regards
Sasa Vidakovic

Hello, I see an error in the browser console that indicates a problem with the API key:

util.js:238 Google Maps JavaScript API warning: NoApiKeys <em><u>hidden link</u></em>

However, I can also see in the screenshot you have set and validated an API key in the Toolset > Settings > Maps area, so the error message in the console does not completely make sense. There could be a conflict with another plugin or a conflict with your site's theme, if any of those components allows you to set an API Key for Google Maps. Other times this error message indicates a problem with JavaScript optimization/minification processes. If you have any asset optimization processes active, please temporarily disable them for testing purposes.

To test for conflicts, can you try the following troubleshooting steps?
- Temporarily activate a default theme like Twenty Twenty One
- Temporarily deactivate all plugins except Types, Views, and Toolset Maps. If you use Toolset Layouts to design this page, you can keep Toolset Layouts active as well.
- Temporarily deactivate all custom code snippets in Toolset > Settings > Custom Code

Clear your site's cache, then reload the page with the map. Let me know the results of these tests and we can go from there.

You're right, I have an EventOn plugin that also has the ability to integrate with Google Maps and as soon as I entered the existing API key map it started working. Thanks a lot for the advice.

PS: this is resolved, thanks Christian

Best regards
Sasa Vidakovic
Deal Studio

Thanks for the update, I'll close here.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.