Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Themeco Pro Theme conflict with Toolset Views in Cornerstone Edit Screen

This support ticket is created 2 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by joshM-4 2 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
Screenshot B.png
Screenshot A.png

Situation: I have several Views inside dropdowns within 2 PRO Theme Headers. Anytime these headers are assigned to a page, the content body for that page won't display in the Cornerstone Editor (attached screenshot A shows "About" page in Cornerstone editor with only header and footer visible, screenshot B shows "About" page on front end of site with everything visible). If I remove the views, the Cornerstone page editor works properly.

Sidenote: the Themeco PRO theme has "Layouts" that function in a similar way a Single Content Template or an Archive in Toolset functions. Interestingly, when editing a Layout, or Header, or Footer in Cornerstone, the body content loads properly, which indicates a conflict that is unique to Pages.

Is there any way you can help me figure out what's going on, and hopefully fix this? I've copied the site to a staging server and will provide access in a private note—you can do anything you need here.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

During troubleshooting, I noticed that these 4 views are being loaded in the header navigation menu:
-Event | Featured
-Events | Mega Menu
-Film | Featured Quote Intro | Recent
-Film | Featured Intro | Recent

In the loop editor section of all these views, the "wpv-post-body" shortcode is used to load the view's loop item content template:
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/views/views-shortcodes/#wpv-post-body

I added the attribute suppress_filters="true" to these shortcodes and the content for the about us page is now loading correctly in the Cornerstone editor.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

Thank you so much, Waqar! That worked perfectly.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.