Skip Navigation

[Resolved] The map sometimes disappears giving "no items found" message

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Seb Gates 1 year, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Screenshot 2023-02-09 at 15.38.07.png
Screenshot 2023-02-09 at 15.46.24.png

Hi,

I succesfully created a map with markers on the website but I'm encountering the issue of it disappearing from time to time giving "no items found" message. Before it was not even working at all in safari browser but now for som reason it appeared.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

You can see in the screenshot the map working and then suddenly not showing anymore, there is also a warning of a deprecated method in the console maybe it is the reason for it happening? At the beginning I thought the reason was the filter I put in the view but even by removing it, it keeps happening.

Trusting you can help on this, looking forward your reply

Thanks

Hello,

It seems to be your staging website, please backup your website, and share your website credentials in below private message box, I might need to deactivate plugins/theme in it.

map8.jpg

I have tried it again in your website:
1) Open the URL:
hidden link

I can see two map markers in the map, see my screenshot map8.jpg, is this problem resolved?

2) I assume we are talking about post view:
hidden link
In section "Query Filter", it is using below setting:

Select items with field:
Start date of Journey is a TIME greater than NOW()

So you will need to make sure those product posts have "Start date" field value greater then current date.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.