Skip Navigation

[Closed] The layout of pages display in PC as in mobile (and they shouln't)

This support ticket is created 4 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 4 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Example 1.jpg
Example 2.jpg
Example 3.jpg
Example 4.jpg

Hello,

I have installed Blocks, Layouts and Types. I work my pages in a staging space and have the design I need. But lately
when moving the site to production, I get pages created with Toolset displaying in PC as if it was a mobile device.
I don't know what happens in the migration from staging to production. The guys from my hosting (Flywheel) don't see
anything strange. They suggested to clean all the caches, but this is not solving the issue.

Could you provide some advice? I'm sending images of how compare staging version (what I want) with production version
(what I get).

Thanks for your support.

Antonio

Example 1: The loop is built with a template
Example 2: The loop is built with a template
Example 3: The page is built with as a page template
Example 4: The page is built with as an archive page
All those templates are built with the Block Editor and Toolset.

When the site was built, those inconsistencies didn’t exist. Three or four weeks ago, the discrepancies began. The theme and all other plugins remain equal, but have been updated in the meantime.

Hello,

How do you migrate your website from staging site to product site?
There might be some broken data when you do the migration.

I suggest you follow our document to migrate your website:
https://toolset.com/faq/how-do-i-migrate-a-wordpress-site-from-one-domain-to-the-other/

Hello Luo. I have the site hosted with Flywheel. They have an automated process. I just work in the staging site and when ready I click one button and that's it. Here is how they work: hidden link

I agree with Flywheel support' opinions, it seems to be a cache problem, did you get any PHP/JS debug logs?
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/

Have you tried as I mentioned above?
Migrate your website by following our document:
https://toolset.com/faq/how-do-i-migrate-a-wordpress-site-from-one-domain-to-the-other/

Does it work for you? Please confirm it. Thanks

If it works for you, then there should be some problem in Flywheel, you will need to check with their support.

The topic ‘[Closed] The layout of pages display in PC as in mobile (and they shouln't)’ is closed to new replies.