Skip Navigation

[Resolved] The integration of Layouts with the Customizr theme has failed:

This support ticket is created 7 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Nick Pasadakis 7 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
cUSTOMIZR.jpg

I am trying to: Activate Customizr integration

I visited this URL:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:
The integration of Layouts with the Customizr theme has failed:
Theme Customizr is not active.

Dear Leonard,

Since I don't have a copy of Customizr theme in my localhost, so I can not duplicate same problem, could you provide a downloadable URL for the Customizr theme in below private detail box, I need to test and debug in my localhost, thanks

Thanks for the details, it is a known bug, here is the feedback from our developers:
Toolset Customizr Integration plugin is no longer compatible with the current versions of Customizr theme. Even if we make it to recognize the theme on activation hook, it still breaks everything.

Theme authors have changed names of classes and methods (almost all), which requires a complete overhaul of our plugin as well.

Currently you can try this, edit the plugin file "plugins\layouts-customiser\customizr-integration.php", line 41~43, from:

protected function is_theme_active() {
		return class_exists( 'TC___' );
	}

To:

protected function is_theme_active() {
		return class_exists( 'CZR___' );
	}

Hi,

I got the same problem and when I applied the fix you proposed (in integration-loader.php by the way) I don't get the error message any more but I get blank pages when I include any customizr items in the layout.

Everything works fine with the previous version of customizr

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.