Skip Navigation

[Resolved] the conditional output in the search is not working.

This support ticket is created 8 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 8 years ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am trying to: use the filter in views, and have a conditional output in the filter. when a user choose something from a drop-down item- he will see other fields he could filter with.

Instead, I got: nothing. when i choos using the drop-down, i don't see the other fields.

[wpml-string context="wpv-views"]choose:[/wpml-string] [wpv-control field="listings-type" url_param="listings-type" type="select" auto_fill="wpcf-listings-type" auto_fill_sort="asc"]

[wpv-conditional if="( $(wpcf-store-type) eq '1' )"]
[wpml-string context="wpv-views"]store services:[/wpml-string] [wpv-control field="store-services" url_param="store-services" type="checkboxes" auto_fill="wpcf-store-services" auto_fill_sort="asc"]
[/wpv-conditional]

Dear shirly,

The Views shortcode [wpv-conditional] if for output the result, it can not be used for your case, I suggest you create some custom JS codes for it. for example the solution of another similar thread:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/search-sub-filters/#post-102259

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.