Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Taxonomy feature in admin column

This support ticket is created 7 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by RenatoS4062 7 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hello all, before describing issue, I need to send a words of thanks 🙂 for all Toolset support agents. You are very kind and skilled. Thank you many times.

Issue:

I have taxonomy "features", under this taxonomy I have many features as: a/c, pool, dual sinks...

I need to put egg. pool as column in post listing (admin dashboard). How to do that?

Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 4.22.28 PM.png

Hi Renato,

Thank you for the kind words 🙂

Looking at this, there is an option for this in your custom taxonomy settings. See Screenshot

Take a look at your custom taxonomy and scroll to the Options section for your custom taxonomy.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

taxonomy_features.png

Hello,

it is ok , I know that. But... I need to include only 12V feature column in admin view. Egg. I have 300 boats. 30 of them have 12V plug. I need to view in the yacht listing column "12V" ?

It is possible?

Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Hi Renato,

Thank you for the screenshot.

So you would like to only view the posts with the 12v option ? as you can click on the taxonomy name and it should take you to the list of posts with only that option.

Otherwise from that I'm not seeing a way this is possible but I may not be understanding clearly.

Thanks,
Shane

taxonomy_feature_admin.png

No, i nedd to view all posts but also I need to view which yacht has A/C (or 12V, dual sinks, ...).

See screenshoot

Thank you

Shane
Supporter

Hi Renato,

So if I understand correctly you will like to add the Aircon taxonomy as a Column on your post list based on the screenshot.

This is how understand it and the way to do this by using the feature above
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/taxonomy-feature-in-admin-column/#post-464731

Thanks,
Shane

feature.jpg

Thank you,

I've attached screenshot wich described what exactly I need. I need only A/C in the feature column. If boat no aircondition, field should be empty

Shane
Supporter

Hi Renato,

I see thank you for the clarity 🙂

Unfortunately this one isn't possible with our toolset package as this is a backend list.

You do however have the option to filter these on the frontend using Views but on the backend i'm not so sure that there is a solution for this.

If there is a solution for this it would take some amount of custom coding which would be out of the scope of our support forum.

However you do have the option to contact one of our certified consultants to perform such a task.
https://toolset.com/consultant/

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Yes, I see. Thank you. Mark as resolved.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.