Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Taxonomy and some posts types are missing from my custom search

This support ticket is created 5 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by angelapiqui 5 years, 2 months ago.

Author

Dear support,

I created a custom search following all steps Mr. Waqar from support sent me and it worked fine. However I had to recreate a new custom search but now there are some items missing from the search form.

For example: I created 3 post types (company listings/ Business Categories / Business Subcategories), 1 taxonomy (Cities: Brussels and Antwerp, which is linking with each company's listing)) and 2 one-to-many relationships (Business Categories-Business Subcategories / Business Subcategories - Company Listings). What is happening is that only one city, one category and one subcategory is appearing on the custom form, instead of 2 cities, 3 categories and 3 subcategories.

What am I missing here?

Regards,

Sintia

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.