Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Submit button disabled

This support ticket is created 8 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by BD 8 years ago.

Author

BD

I have created a simple CRED form that simply allows a user to submit an e-mail address. I have made the custom post type for this and added a custom field for the e-mail address. I created the form in CRED.

All fine up to this point.

However, the Submit button is permanently marked as 'disabled' on the form (displayed on the front end). I can't find any way of 'enabling' the button. My CRED form code is as follows:

[credform class='cred-form cred-keep-original']
	[cred_field field='form_messages' value='']
	<div class="cred-field cred-field-post_title">
	[cred_field field='email-address' post='subscription' value='' urlparam='' placeholder='Your Email']
	</div>
	[cred_field field='form_submit' class='button small expanded' value='Sign Up']
[/credform]

Also, I couldn't paste in the debug information because I couldn't find it anywhere in the new Toolset admin area.

Please could you help? Thanks,

Nick

BD

Resolved. I was using Codekit to preview the site which was messing with the Ajax.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.