Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Split: I have 2 views set up – the post link titles in the Pop-up marker box don't link – popup issue

This support ticket is created 3 years, 12 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by perryA 3 years, 12 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Another issue with this... I set up a pop-up template (an Elementor pop-up template) for use with the "RPCC Teams" posts. The idea is that when a members photo is clicked on this pop-up window appears and populates with fields from the RPCC Teams posts. But this pop-up template now appears on the map too (if you click on a map marker, both the pop-up map content (photo and post title link) appears and the box template (empty white box with gold stroke) appear at the same time. I don't want the RPCC Team "view" to show up when the map marker is clicked (it's unrelated). How do I fix that?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Can you please confirm what view you are referring to, Can you please share link of that view and tell me where exactly you have added that?

So if you go to the home page (hidden link) and click on a map marker under SEE OUR WORK -- you get the map marker pop-up (which we want) and a blank white box with a gold stroke (which we don't want). The blank white box with gold border is supposed to go with the Bios on the OUR TEAM PAGE. They are supposed to populate with the OUR TEAM POSTS -- which they don't right now.

So it's really 2 issues...
1) Eliminate the blank box from the home page map
2) How do I get the blank boxes to fill with the RPCC Team post info on the OUR TEAM page?

Thanks,
Perry

Minesh
Supporter

The thing is that you are using the Elementor popup and you should ask this question to Elementor support.

However, please check the following video;
=> hidden link

When you edit the popup template:
=> hidden link

with the update button icon as I highlighted with the screenshot, when you click on it, it will allow you to add a condition where you want to display this template. You should add it as per your requirement or ask for more help to elementor support.
=> hidden link

So apparently I need to add a class to to one of the fields in the view for "RPCC TEam View". The "See Bio" single text field needs to be wrapped with a class so that class can be used to trigger a pop-up. Can you tell me how do I add a class to the "See Bio" field in the view?

Minesh
Supporter

To add a class to your element as you can see with your view:
=> hidden link

I've added the "triggerclass" to a div element.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.