Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Split: Fatal Error and Registration issue – You must have a valid subscription

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Split: Fatal Error and Registration issue - You must have a valid subscription

Solution:
Latest update of Toolset plugins solves the issue.

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 5 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by peterS-14 5 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

You must have a valid subscription in order to get upgrades or support for this plugin. Purchase a subscription or enter an existing site key.

Still not fixed. ??

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Yes, I see this issue back again, I escalated to Devs and I will get in touch with you as soon as I know more.

OK. No problem.

Also just so you're aware, it's not just that one site of mine that is doing this. I noticed that all the Toolset sites I have on that server are doing the same thing and one other site on a different server (They are all on Hostgator).. is doing it too.

Thanks.

Jason is not alone in this issue - it appeared again to me after the update to Views 2.6.2 - maybe it has to do with the lifetime subscriptions ?

Hopefully this input is helpful to fix it 🙂

Minesh
Supporter

Yes - we are aware of this issue and escalated to our Devs. I will get in touch with you as soon as I know more.

Minesh
Supporter

Well - we have published new version from almost all Toolset plugins.

Could you please update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest official released version and try to resolve your issue.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
You can download latest Toolset plugins from your accounts page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

Seems good. Thank you.

Yes - last update fixed it here too - thanks a lot 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.