Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Fatal Error and Registration issue

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Fatal Error and Registration issue

Solution:
Toolset Types version 3.0.3 fix the issue.

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 5 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jasonw-2 5 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Hi there,

I'm getting a registration error for views after updating / upgrading in the views plugin. I've deleted it and manually uploaded it. I've deleted it and had the toolset update it and activate it and still nothing. I've tried everything, really. Every other Toolset plugin I have activated seems fine.

Also.. in my quest to try to figure out what was going on with views (they're no longer working either), I went to re-establish my permalinks and when I try to go to that page, I'm getting this fatal error: Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 103546880) (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in /home1/jwest/streamlinesales.net/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/inc/toolset.assets.manager.class.php on line 381

Since I started filling this all out, I noticed php was 5.6. The debug info is from 5.6. I put it at 7.0 seeing if that would fix it and it didn't. I left it at 7.0.

Any help would be very cool. 🙂

Thank you.

I got views working and the fatal error fixed (plugin conflict).

but still have the registration problem. 🙂

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - the access details you shared with us is not working at this end. Could you please send me working wp-admin and FTP access details.

Additionally, do you see any error(s) with your error log file while registering?

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Well - still, the wp-admin access detail is not working at this end. Only FTP access details are working.

Could you please send me working wp-admin access details.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Well - I just tried to update Types plugins from here: hidden link

and later updated views plugin from plugins page and I see its updated without any issue.

must.png

You must have a valid subscription in order to get upgrades or support for this plugin. Purchase a subscription or enter an existing site key.

Still not fixed. ??

New threads created by Minesh and linked to this one are listed below:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/split-fatal-error-and-registration-issue-you-must-have-a-valid-subscription/

Minesh
Supporter

As your original issue is resolved here with fatal error, please feel free to close this ticket.

We will continue with the following ticket for the issue of "You must have a valid subscription in order to get upgrades or support for this plugin. Purchase a subscription or enter an existing site key."
=> https://toolset.com/forums/topic/split-fatal-error-and-registration-issue-you-must-have-a-valid-subscription/

Thank you.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.