Skip Navigation

[Closed] Some strange lightbox code in the end of file added by Toolset

This support ticket is created 2 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 2 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 10.05.55.png

I'm investigating accessiblity issues and there is some very suspicious looking code in some pages, check attachement. The code is added by Toolset Access. Now I deactivated Toolset Access and tried to install it again, but it produces "Server Error 500 Internal Server Error". Server error log says:

(104)Connection reset by peer: mod_fcgid: error reading data from FastCGI server, referer: hidden link
End of script output before headers: plugins.php, referer: hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

From the error, it seems that there must be a more relevant error or warning message, that is resulting in this particular error.

To troubleshoot this, I'll recommend the following steps:

1. Please make sure that the WordPress debugging is turned off and the website is not showing errors on the front-end.
( ref: https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/ )

2. Looking into the website's debug information, I found these PHP values to be fairly low, for a website that is using WPML, Toolset, and a number of other third-party plugins:

MemoryLimit 256M
UploadMax 32M
PostMax 32M
MaxInputVars 1000

I'll recommend increasing them to at least:

MemoryLimit 512M
UploadMax 64M
PostMax 64M
MaxInputVars 3000

3. You can make a complete backup copy of the website and then temporarily deactivate all plugins other than Toolset and WPML and switch to the default Twenty Twenty One theme. After that, try to activate the Toolset Access plugin and if it gets activated without any error, you can activate back the deactivated theme and the plugins.

4. In case the issue still persists, you can share temporary admin login details, in reply to this message. I'll also need your permission to download a clone/snapshot of the website so that it can be investigated on a different server (if needed).

I hope this helps and please let me know how it goes.

Note: Your next reply will be private and it is recommended to make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thank you for sharing the admin access.

I downloaded your website's clone on a test server and saw the fatal error about allowed memory size exhausting when trying to activate Toolset Access.

Next, I deactivated all plugins only kept these 5 plugins active:
- Toolset Types
- Toolset Blocks
- WPML Multilingual CMS
- WPML String Translation
- WPML Media

After this, I activated the Toolset Access plugin and it activated without any error or warning.

I then also activated back all the deactivated plugins and they activated without any error or warning too.

Can you please repeat the same steps on your live website and let me know how it goes?

The topic ‘[Closed] Some strange lightbox code in the end of file added by Toolset’ is closed to new replies.