Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Some Product Pages Not Displaying Correctly

This support ticket is created 2 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 2 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

The product content template only displays correctly for some of the items on our site and not all.

Can you please help determine why all pages do not link to the content template and resolve it?

Oddly only one category fails to display correctly, all others do. Here is an example of a product that does not display correctly: hidden link

Here is an example from another category with the correct template display: hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I will require the admin access details in order to determine whats going wrong with your setup.

Can you please share the product link which displays correctly.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Screenshot_331a.jpg
Screenshot_331b.jpg

UPDATE: I discovered that this issue occurred when I opened the content template for the products > changed a single character of text > and updated the template. This caused the display issue for one of the product categories.

I restored a backup copy which corrected the display issue. But when I attempted to edit the text a second time, it resulted in the same issue.

Do the files need to be resynced at some point following such change to get them to link to and display the content template?

Note: I'm restoring a backup copy to recover the correct display.

Minesh
Supporter

I see you are using the Divi builder to build your content template. It could be the compatibility issue.

When you say product category, which category on what page/post/archive?

Can you please share admin access details and share steps that should lead me to see the issue.

Sorry, there was a typo in the username posted in the previous message. The correct username is: toolset

Minesh
Supporter

We just released a hotfix version for most of the Toolset plugins.

We always recommend running your site with the latest stable release plugin version. Could you please update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest officially released version and check if the hotfix release help you to fix the issue.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
You can download the latest plugin release from your accounts page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.