Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How to customize jquery date picker to hide the available dates on end date based on start date with CRED

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
How to customize jquery date picker to hide the available dates on end date based on start date with CRED or Toolset Form

Solution:
You need to add custom jQuery code to your form's JS section.

You can find proposed solution, in this case, with the following reply:
=> https://toolset.com/forums/topic/solution-is-not-working-anymore/page/2/#post-1084324

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 5 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dido 5 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Could you please confirm that solution I shared with you works for you.

Minesh
Supporter

Could you please confirm that solution I shared with you works for you.

Hi Minesh, The post is published, so it works.

But..... I got a blank page hidden link instead of the checkoutpage (woocommerce).

Minesh
Supporter

That is a totally different issue from the JS solution I shared and reported with this ticket.

Please Kindly open a new ticket for that issue and feel free to close this ticket.

Hi Minesh,

I hope you can help me to finish this problem soon.
You did a great job until now, but there is a new issue as you can see in my formal comment.
(I get a blank page in stead of the check out page from WooCommerce)

Minesh
Supporter

That is a totally different issue from the JS solution I shared and reported with this ticket.

Please Kindly open a new ticket and share all required information with that for that issue and feel free to resole this ticket.

Hi Minesh,

I think it's not a different problem. It occurs after the JS solution. So the new issue is caused by the solution.
It worked before.

Do I still need to start a new topic?

Minesh
Supporter

Well - I've spit the ticket here:
=> https://toolset.com/forums/topic/split-solution-is-not-working-anymore-form-redirect-not-working-should-go-to-checkoutpage/

Please feel free to close this one. We will continue with above new ticket. Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.