Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Slider issue

This support ticket is created 2 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by attilaL-2 2 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
3.jpg
2.png
1.png

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I replaced a slider on the website that is made in Toolset (Figures 1 and 2). When I saved the change and checked the page, I noticed that the arrow on the right was gone (Figure 3). After that, I tried to put the new slider in 5 different ways, each time it happened. Maybe they have any idea what the reason might be?
Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

I just checked on a local test site with the Layouts Slider cell, and it worked correctly.

Do you have a link where we can see the problem on the front end? I tried clicking the menu links to different pages on your site, but I couldn't find one that matched the screenshot.

Dear Nigel,

On the opening page (www.piatnik.hu), the 3rd slider is now on the 1st jpg image (shown by the arrow), because the previous ones are too dark for the black arrow to appear. There is a scrolling arrow in a red circle on the left and it was exactly on the right, but it is gone. It is missing from all sliders, only visible on sliders 3 and 5.

Best regards,
Attila

1.jpg

The picture fell behind...

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Attila,

Thank you for sharing these details and during testing on my website, I was able to reproduce this.

When the website is set to load Bootstrap 3, the right arrow for the next slide navigation is not shown from the Layout's slider cell.

I've shared this with the concerned team and will keep you updated through this ticket.

For now, you can include the following script to fix this at WP Admin -> Toolset -> Layouts CSS and JS -> JavaScript Editor:

jQuery( document ).ready(function() {
  jQuery('.carousel.slide.ddl-slider a.left.carousel-control:eq(1) span.icon-prev').addClass('icon-next').removeClass('icon-prev');
  jQuery('.carousel.slide.ddl-slider a.left.carousel-control:eq(1)').addClass('right').removeClass('left');
});

This script should fix the navigation arrows for the slider cell used across the website.

regards,
Waqar

Dear Waqar,

I copied it into its place and it works beautifully, thanks for the quick help!

best regards,

Attila

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.