Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Single posts displays empty page

This support ticket is created 7 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by SimonW5672 7 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I need urgent help, since something has gone wrong on my live page. Suddenly the links to single posts (custom post type, posts are displayed in View and the title-link is supposed to go to single-post page displaying the post with a Layout within my Avada theme.

But after I tried working with the Layout and also tried Upgrading the Toolsets-plugins from the WordPress plugin page, the single-post suddenly stopped working.

I really need to fix the issue as soon as possible.

Broken page: hidden link
Custom posts in View: hidden link

Issue is not resolved, but I have temporarily changed the View on the live page, to make it less annoying for our users. To see the Error page, now use the links:
(Views with custom posts) hidden link
(Single post example) hidden link

Really need some help here, I am afraid it might either be the Avada integration plugin or the Layout plugin that is creating this error, but really don't have any idea about how to fix it!

Will send the warmest holiday greetings to anyone who can help me...

Retrived more error info:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Avada::get_page_id() in /www/webvol6/ua/keij6vemd3j9pgf/sustainergies.se/public_html/wp-content/plugins/layouts-avada/application/theme/view/header.php on line 49

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Could you please make sure that you are using latest Avada theme version. If you are running with old Avada theme, Kindly update it to latest version. We already published Toolset Avada Integration Version 1.4 which have fixes for Avada Version 5.0.
=> https://toolset.com/2016/10/toolset-fixes-compatibility-avada-5-0-customizr-3-4/

Hi Minesh,

I did try to make sure everything is updated, but ran into other installation problems in the process. Is it possible to revert the Toolset plugins to the previous version, in particular Toolset-Avada-Integration - and use that with Avada 4.6.4 for now?

Best regards,

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

We recommend to use latest plugins but you can find the previous version of Avada integration with the following link:
=> https://toolset.com/download/toolset-avada-integration/#changelog

Thank you so much, I got it working again and will solve the updates as soon as possible!

Best regards,

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.