Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Showing locations after klicking on the button

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 1 year, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Schermafbeelding 2023-01-11 om 11.27.47.png
Schermafbeelding 2023-01-11 om 11.26.50.png
Schermafbeelding 2023-01-11 om 11.25.21.png

We got a store locator on our website. If u visit the page, U are able to see all the locations already. We. want to make this so it only appears after clicking on the search button (Zoeken). Im not sure how to do this with some sort of if state ment and would like to ask for some help. I added 3 pictures for extra information. 2 pictures with the code we use and 1 with the text showing on the page. I hope u guys could help us and would be happy to hear back.

Kind regards,
Matthew Penhoat.

website link (hidden link )

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi there

Hiding the results until a search filter has been applied is documented here: https://toolset.com/course-lesson/creating-a-custom-search/#hide-the-search-results-until-the-first-search

However, you are using the legacy editor, so you will need to modify what is described slightly.

You'll be using a conditional shortcode instead of the conditional block, though the condition is the same, and you will want to wrap the conditional shortcode around the output of the View.

Where exactly you do that depends upon whether you want to display the map or not. If you do, try wrapping the wpv-loop section with the wpv-conditional shortcode (note the conditional output button you can use to insert the shortcode).

Schermafbeelding 2023-01-12 om 15.40.06.png

Hello,

I wanted to update the tool set version so I could go work on the problem above, But i could not find any updates. Then i found this message telling me that: Toolset needs to connect to its server to check for new releases and security updates. Something in the network or security settings is preventing this. Please allow outgoing communication to toolset.com to remove this notice. How can i fix this?

Kind regards,
Matthew Penhoat.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Please go to Toolset > Settings and follow the debug and troubleshooting link at the bottom, then from that page follow the link to Installer Support.

You can check the status, and see if there are any messages in the logs that reveal the problem.

It may be that you need to register the site at the current URL, possibly unregistering it first to allow you to go through the steps of registering it from new, as described here: https://toolset.com/faq/how-to-install-and-register-toolset/#automatic-installation-once-you-have-otgs-installer-plugin-installed

Hey,
I got the following message: toolset: Site key does not match for hidden link
so i guess i should register the site again then?

kind regards,
Matthew Penhoat.

Hello,

Yes, according the message you mentioned above, you just need to recreate the Toolset site key, and setup it in your website, I suggest you try these:
1) Install/upgrade the latest version of "OTGS Installer" plugin in your website manually , you can download it here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

2) Follow our document to recreate the Toolset site key, and test again
https://toolset.com/faq/how-to-install-and-register-toolset/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.