Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Show related contactpersons in four columns using Views with Visual composer

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
In the Loop output editor, I have used the "Bootstrap grid" with 4 columns, but content is displaying in one column instead of four columns.

Solution:
Go to Toolset >> Settings >> General >> Bootstrap loading >> and select the 3rd option “Toolset should load Bootstrap 3.0”.
Screenshot here:
https://d7j863fr5jhrr.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/550015-bootstrap_1.png?x71388

This support ticket is created 6 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by trulsO 6 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author
screencapture-ny-foodtech-no-wp-admin-admin-php-1500366773481.png
screencapture-ny-foodtech-no-wp-admin-admin-php-1500368230569.png

I am trying to display four related contactpersons to a topic, vertically displayed in four columns, using views and visual composer. I have made a content-template for "fagomrader" (professions), also using visual composer.

In the Loop output editor, I have used the "Bootstrap four grid column" in the Loop wizard. Normaly this should display four columns, but can't make this work. Think I have set it up correctly, but maybe I have missed something?

Can the problem be related to the content-template using Visual composer? I have made this work fine in former projects.

The page is here:
hidden link

See attached screenshot for setup in Toolset/Visual composer

I tried to make a content template not using visual composer, and was still not showing four columns. So then it should probably not be related to visual composer.

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Truls,

Thank you for contacting Toolset Support.

1. Can you please make sure all Toolset plugins are updated to latest versions as a primary check:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

2. Also can you please share your Debug Information with us so we can see it? I have enabled debug info box for your next reply:
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

3. If still issue exists, could you please also try to check it by deactivating all third-party plugins and switching back to the Default Theme (e.g. Twenty Sixteen theme) to see for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

Thank you

All toolset plugins are updated. Have also added the debug info.
Will try to deactivate the Total theme, to see if there is a conflict with the theme.

Still the same problem, with the default theme:
hidden link

Noman
Supporter

Thank you for providing more info. Looks like you have mistakenly marked the ticket as Resolved. Please kindly re-open the ticket. I am looking into the info you have provided in the meantime.

Thank you

Ooops! Opening it again then...

Noman
Supporter

bootstrap.png

Hello Truls,

Please go to Toolset >> Settings >> General >> Bootstrap loading >> and select the 3rd option “Toolset should load Bootstrap 3.0”. See attached screenshot.

Bootstrap Grid columns will work fine then in the View loop.
Thank you

Thank's that solved the problem.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.