Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Show archive also on the category pages

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by michelL 7 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I want to show the category page also on the underlying categories.
The category page I use is: hidden link

I also want to show this for example on:
hidden link

Is this possible?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

The first link that you've shared is a 'product' post type's archive page, which means that it will show all the posts under the post type 'product'.

The second link that you've shared is a taxonomy term archive page for the 'product category' terms. It will list all 'product' posts that are attached to a specific 'product category' term, whose archive page is being viewed ( for example in this case it is for the term 'Winterswijk' ).

In light of this explanation, it is clear that they can't be shown on each other's results sections because it will only show the single 'product' posts.

If you just want to add a link to the product post type's archive page, on the product category archive pages, you can add it through a 'Button' block, above or below the results. That link will help visitors to navigate to the product post type archive page so that they can see the list of all posts.

I hope this helps and let me know if you have any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

Hi Waqar,

But can I show the Toolset Archive of 'product' post type's archive page also on the taxonomy term archive page for the 'product category'?

michelL confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-03-13 12:26:50.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.