Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Show a page in the breadcrumb of a CPT

This support ticket is created 5 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 5 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Hi,

I use Yoast and I've an issue to have an accurate breadcrumb.

I've a page : /services
I've a CPT called Services
Both have the same slug.
When I'm on the page of a service, I've this :
- URL/services/example-of-service
- the breadcrumb is : Home >> Example of Service (CPT)

URL is fine, but I would like to have this breadcrumb : Home >> Service (link to the page called Services) >> Example of Service (CPT).

I checked many topics on this. I did this with no result :
- adding a new relationship, Services page is now a parent of Example of Service (CPT),
- checking "hierarchical" in the settings of this CPT.

Thank you for your help.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - I understand that you want to inject the link of the page of services to your breadcrumb but it needs customizations.

There is no such feature available using which you can control the breadcrumbs. There are dedicated plugins available like Yoast SEO using which you can manage the breadcrumbs.

I suggest you should look at the following link and chose the options which suit your requirement or find some custom solution that fits into your needs:
=> hidden link
=> hidden link

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.