Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Remove Post Title in CREDS

This support ticket is created 6 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 6 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Snip20180225_19.png
Snip20180225_17.jpg

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I have created a cred form and it works on the front end. I have successfully completed a business listing example using the form.

In the backend I have checked the "pending status" form and changed "pending to ""published" to the front end.

However the post title is not in an acceptable format and I need to remove it. Can you advise how to remove post title step by step. Thanks

See screenshot

I also don't like the way it saves in the business listings list as it would be difficult to find an entry if a customer wanted me to make changes (see screen shot of the listings) I don't even seem to be able to find a way to manually change it?

Please tell me how I can change this.

What is the link to your site? hidden link

Snip20180225_20.png

Just for information in answeringthe above question: When I created the CPT " Basic Business Listings" I disabled the post title and editor in the section shown in the screen shot.

Hi,

This is expected result, I assume we are talking about a CRED form for creating post, but there isn't a post title field in CRED form, when users submit the CRED form, CRED form will setup a post title for the post, for example:
cred-auto-draft-***

Q) I don't even seem to be able to find a way to manually change it?
In you case, you can try edit the custom post type "business-listing", and enable "Title" option, see your screenshot:
hidden link

Then edit each post, you will be able to manually change it.

I checked the URL you mentioned above:
hidden link
It redirect me to URL:
hidden link
It seems you are going to use field "Company Name" as the post title.
If it is, I suggest you try these:
1) edit the custom post type "business-listing", and enable "Title" option
2) In the CRED form, add the post title field, use it to replace the field "Company Name"

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.