Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Register Toolset in development server before migrate production server?

This support ticket is created 6 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 6 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

Hello,

Yesterday I bought toolset (basic license) for wordpress and I have a question. I'm developing the web on a development server and then migrate to a production server. I do not know if it will give me problems later when migrating the website since the license is only for one website.

URL development server: hidden link
URL production server: hidden link (final server where I have to migrate website)

I do not register toolset for any website yet.

Kind Regards,

PD: Sorry for my english, I'm spanish!

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hola José María

When you have a basic licence which includes one website you can actually register 3, with the expectation that you register a development server, staging, and production.

You should be able to go ahead and register the site on your development server and again on your production server, but if you encounter problems let me know.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.