Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Refresh data with Ajax form

This support ticket is created 2 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Puntorosso 2 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I have a View with a Bootstrap table showing WooCommerce orders.
On every row I have embedded a Toolset Form with a single dropdown field.
This field's form use AJAX to update a custom field, which shows a language flag.

When I change the dropdown value and submit the form, I get a notification "Post saved", but the displayed value (flag) won't be updated.
To see the new value I have to refresh the page (which of course I am trying to avoid).

hidden link

How can I have the value updated when the dropdown is selected? Better also without the "Post saved" message.
Thanks

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To suggest the most efficient way to achieve this, I'll need to see exactly how this view and the form are set up.

Can you please share temporary admin login details along with the link to the page where this view can be seen?

Note: Your next reply will be private and please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.