Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Reference site install conditions not met (Multisite, Astra Theme)

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mateus Getulio 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Mateus Getulio.

Author
Bildschirmfoto 2024-01-11 um 11.38.33.png

Hello,

we've transformed our website into a multisite to develop a new site, specifically for events.
For that I added a new page with a subdomain hidden link (will later be replaced with a new domain) within the network and activated the Astra Theme there, so I can use the Reference site „Speakers & Events“ as a baseline to build upon it.

I still can't add any Reference site, even though the site meets the requirements.
I've attached a Screenshot of the error message.

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,
Levi

I found a way around it by just exporting the Types data from a test install on https://discover-wp.com/ and using that as a baseline for now.

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello Levi,

Thanks for the update on your multisite setup and sharing the workaround that you found. It's good to hear you were able to resolve it by exporting Types data from https://discover-wp.com/.

If you're all set with this solution and don't need further assistance on this matter, that's great. However, if you run into any other issues or have questions, feel free to reach out. We're here to help ensure your multisite, is running smoothly.

Let us know if there's anything else you need help with.

Best,
Mateus

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.