Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Recaptcha is missing in Firefox browser

This support ticket is created 2 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by thomasD-2 2 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
2021-08-23_21h21_42.png

The Google Recaptcha integration is missing when opening a page in firefox browser, for instance on this page:
hidden link
I tested and reproduced this bug on several Windows 10 64 bit computers with the latest 64 bit version of Firefox.

In a chrome browser you can see the reCaptcha integration directly above the gery Submit button. In Firefox there is only a hidden error message in the code of the page as shown in the screenshot attached.

The recaptcha has been working well over a longer period of time. Maybe the bug has to do with any recent updates in WP or includes Plugins?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

While I can see the missing Recaptcha issue in the Firefox browser (Windows 10) on your website's page, I couldn't reproduce this on a test website. Also, the Recaptcha shows correctly in Firefox in Mac OS, both for your website as well as my test one.

This suggests that something specific to your website is involved. To troubleshoot this, I'll suggest the following steps:

1. Please make sure that WordPress, active theme, and plugins are all updated to the latest versions.

2. It would be interesting to test this with all non-Toolset plugins disabled and a default theme like Twenty Twenty-One.

If it's fixed, you can start adding the disabled items, one by one, to narrow down to a possible conflicting one.

3. In case the issue still persists, I'll need to see how this form is set up in the admin area and you're welcome to share temporary admin login details, in reply to this message. I've set your next reply as private.

I hope this helps and please let me know how it goes.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.